Join us for this exciting event focused on technology and growth scouting in large organizations. Learn from your peers – we will discuss creating effective partnerships and defining success metrics. Our program will be an all-day event with networking throughout the day and into the evening.
This program is great for:
- Senior executives in innovative organizations
- Professionals supporting partnership activities
- Private investors who partner with corporate venture arms
- Entrepreneurs interested in creating partnerships
- Technologists in business development functions
The Technology Scouting Workshop 2014 was co-hosted by the Dow Chemical Corporation and featured speakers and panelists from Caltech, Adobe, JPL, Pfizer, IBM and Hewlett-Packard. The 2015 Steering Committee, made up of Andrea Belz, Director, Innovation Node Los Angeles, Stephen Hahn, Research Fellow, Dow, and Sandra Ell, CIO Emeritus, Caltech is working toward an even bigger, better event this year. Don’t miss out!