Mentors lend expertise in advancing technologies or starting ventures to innovation teams in order to drive ideas toward launch. Mentors support teams involved in CaDRE programs.
- Provide insight from private sector
- Serve as a principal guide in determining technology disposition
- Provide team updates to IN-LA management
- 15 hours of effort over the course of 2 months; including 5 hours of face time (3 for curriculum and 2 for wrap up)
- Participate in IN-LA training program
- Use of LaunchPad Central (access provided by IN-LA) and related software packages
Thank you for your support!
Contact us to learn more.