Instructors bring abridged versions of the NSF I-Corps educational program to their local sites to strengthen local innovation ecosystems and contribute to a national network of mentors, researchers, entrepreneurs, and investors.
- Train teams
- Provide updates on team participation to IN-LA management
- Assist IN-LA with research program as needed
- Approximately six hours of preparation and instructional time over two weeks (ZAP!) or six hours over two weeks (BOOM)
- Participate in IN-LA training program
- Use of LaunchPad Central (access provided by IN-LA) and related software packages
Thank you for your interest!
Contact us to learn more.